Below is a list of endorsements that the campaign is proud to have earned:
- The Chicago Sun Times (during democratic primary)
- Service Employees International Union, local 73
The Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Illinois Council joins more than 165,000 members who power a wide variety of industries across the region. The Council is widely regarded as an ardent champion of working people; representing members in child care, property services, the public sector and health care related industries—fields that contribute to the overall prosperity of state and local economies.
- The Chicago Firefighters Union, Local 2
The Union is responsible for fighting for benefits and needs of local firefighters
- Laborer's International Union of North America, Local 225 (LIUNA)
LIUNA is one of the most diverse and effective unions representing public service employees. A half-million strong, they are united through collective bargaining agreements which help earn family-supporting pay, good benefits and the opportunity for advancement and better lives.
- The Italian American Political Coalition
The IAPC was founded in 1994 as a means of providing a political voice for the Italian-American community. They aim to screen and endorse Italian-American candidates and others who represent their values and interests.
- Hispanic Illinois State Law Enforcement Association (HISLEA)
HISLEA works tirelessly on behalf of Latinos in the law enforcement community, and is dedicated to to serving the needs of the community and improving the quality of life for all members of society.
- The Chicago Federation of Labor
The Chicago Federation of Labor is the umbrella organization for labor unions in Cook County. The CFL represents more than 300 local affiliated unions comprised of approximately half a million union members.
- Daniel Lipinski, U.S. Representative
- Terrence J. O'Brien, President of the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District (MWRD)
- Barrett Pedersen, Mayor of Franklin Park and Leyden Township Democratic Committeeman
- Ronnie Serpico, Mayor of Melrose Park
- Jim Discipio, President of La Grange Park
- Kenneth Krochmal, Mayor of North Riverside
- Robert Lovero, Mayor of Berwyn and Berwyn Democratic Township Committeeman
- Larry Dominick, President of Cicero
- Daniel O'Reilly, Mayor of Stickney
- Noel Cummings, President of Hodgkins
- Anthony Calderone, Mayor of Forest Park
- Joseph Strzelczyk, Mayor of Summit
- Louis Viverito, State Senator
- Don Harmon, State Senator
- Tony Munoz, State Senator
- Martin Sandoval, State Senator
- Michael Zalewski, State Representative
- Elizabeth Hernandez, State Representative
- Karen Yarbrough, State Representative and Proviso Township Democratic Committeeman
- Mario Moreno, Cook County Commissioner
- Charlie Hernandez, Cicero Township Democratic Committeeman
- Michael Looney, Stickney Township Democratic Committeeman
- Steven Landek, Lyons Township Democratic Committeeman
- Alan Nowaczyk, President of Willow Springs